Thursday 4 March 2010

6.15a.m
It has been a long week under par but lighter days and the sun have lifted my spirits... The other week Der Alte noticed my skip behind a picture of that sadly forgotten herb Alexanders. Here is the result of my work and the skip's presence - a garage empty of rubbish and a skip full of junk. A good job done...
Little hobby progress .Lots of planning on the train and some hastily scribbled notes. As ever I have enjoyed the world of EvE and GWP3- super inspirational stuff as ever on both. I hope to do some figures over the weekend and just chill,recharge batteries and return to form.
I started a most interesting book by Martin Pugh yesterday about the 1930s and the intere war period "Hurrah for the Blackshirts"- well worth a read whatever one's interests...
Thursday calls - have a good one. More at the weekend including pics of the Writing box!


2 comments:

  1. It looks like you did good work, sir. Now for some painting, eh?


    -- Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long will the garage stay that clean and tidy (?)

    -- Allan

    ReplyDelete