Sunday 27 December 2015

A Tradgardland Sunday morning

This is the scene on the kitchen table mid morning ,
after Stollen and coffee was taken post Church. Basing proceeding well (for a forthcoming game of Dragon Rampant on Tuesday) whilst listening to " I'm sorry I haven't a Clue" on BBC Radio I player. It is such an enjoyable radio programme and often has me laughing out loud.
In case anyone is interested in David Jones here is a wee link to an article on him-
http://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2015/oct/10/soldier-poet-painter-david-jones-britains-outsider
Have a good day whatever you are doing.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like an excellent occupation.

    What scale are those fellas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 25mm Minifigs Mythical Earth circa 1976

    ReplyDelete
  3. ISIHAC... surely the finest panel show game on the radio.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like an excellent day. Had a spot of stollen, coffee and painting after church myself.
    I have a copy of In Parenthesis, but haven't gotten around to reading it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are my old orcs! Well "the same as" more accurately.

    ReplyDelete