Saturday 5 December 2015

Back from the future or Ye Jacobites awa...

As I speak some 40mm Jacobites are winging their way across the oceans to the Duchy of Tradgardland. A very generous deal has been struck in my favour and I am indebted to Rob for facilitating this. More details when the figures arrive...

The long and the short of it is that I intend to revist the campaigns that I was involved in with Bill Protz and others on Emperor v Elector around seven years ago on this blog. Der Alte Fritz and others fought out the campaign with a few Tradgardland troops sent for the occasion and myriad of their own.The campaign narrative and incidents were imagineered and story telling took place on my blog.It was tremendous fun.
To cut a long story short it involved Jacobites exiles and Tradgardland troops sailing for the north of Scotland and raising the banner for the true king. Adventures ensued and the rest was history.
So the Tradgardlanders will once more set sail for Scotland and rendezvous with Highland clans - all in glorious 40mm. I can't wait!

8 comments:

  1. Now that sounds like splendid news. Hurrah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tradgardmastare,

    It sounds like it will be a very interesting little campaign, and I look forward to seeing how it progresses.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forwsrd to see these lads on your blog. It was 2000 when I did the conversions and Rob had them cast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is splendid news. I remember that campaign as well and also contributed a few figures to the venture. Looking forward to its renewal.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is there a 40mm Flora MacDonald to be had?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds tremendously exciting.

    ReplyDelete