Sunday 19 December 2010

Snow and an inspirational gift...


Snow is falling - we are in for the day and trying to put transport and postal delivery thoughts aside as we can do nothing towards tomorrow. As they say let it snow,let it snow...

Cleaning and decorating are on the cards as well as a swift card run around the neighbours by the girls. I thought also I might get some figures painted and thought I would post a picture of some 15th century artillery painted by Phil Olley which he very kindly gave me some time ago. They remain my inspiration and will spur me on when the painting starts . I fear I cannot achieve his results but hope to do them justice...


1 comment:

  1. Lovely stuff, are those Games Workshop figures?

    Compliments of the season to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete