Saturday 30 December 2017

Old School

Earlier in the week we popped into the Scottish National Portrait gallery to see the B.P Portrait competition winners. I also took the opportunity to view the historical murals-
Scottish famous figures in the left hand photo and a scene from the battle of Largs on the right.I love the expressions on the figures and the attempts to use archaeological evidence ( albeit in a mixed up way ) too.
For more about the artist see- 

Yesterday did a wee Dragon Rampant game-
I used my Mythical Earth chaps and as ever the rules worked well and it was great fun.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent way to spend some time.

    I regret I haven’t messed with the rampant rules near as much as I would like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see some old favourites in action. All the Best for the New Year.

    ReplyDelete